One of the most common things that women do in order to achieve the makeup look that they want is to make their eyes appear bigger than usual. Especially, Eye Makeup for Small Eyes is essential because it cares for those women who normally request to make bigger from makeup artists.
If you would be told that you can do it on your own, will you be ecstatic to try it out? A lot of women would. One thing that you should remember: a lot of people know how to put on makeup but in order to know if you are a master of makeup, this is when you are able to create makeup looks that will provide an illusion to those who are looking at you.
Read Various eye makeup tips on Beauty On Mind.
Why Do You Need To Know How to Put on Makeup for Your Small Eyes?
You know that bigger eyes are normally considered to be more attractive almost everywhere. While you are not always in the mood to attract others, you would like to look good for yourself using the aesthetics which you believe can make you look more beautiful. Perhaps you have always wanted to know how to put on makeup for small eyes but you never had the chance to search. Whether you have a mono-lid or you just have small eyes, looking like you have bigger eyes may be your ultimate goal.
Eye Makeup For Small Eyes – The Right Tools
You cannot start putting on makeup without the right tools to use. It would be like going to a battle without any weapons.
There are some makeup tools and items that you will use more than others if you would like to enhance the size of your eyes:
- Knowing how to use the eyeliner properly will make your eyes appear larger than life. While a lot of people would like to use a lot of eyeliner in order to open up their eyes, placing too much can make your eyes appear like one fat line. Do not overdo it.
By curling your eyelashes, it will be enough to make your eyes appear bigger than usual.
Your eyelashes will not look long enough without the use of mascara. There are different brands and types of mascara available. It is all about choosing the right one for you.
Double Eyelid Crease:
There are some inexpensive crease creators that you can use to make your eyelids have a double crease. This can instantly make your eyes appear bigger.
Not all eyeshadows are your friends if you want to make your eyes appear bigger but as long as you know the right ones to use, you will not have this problem. The right eyeshadow will help you achieve larger – looking eyes.
Tips to Make Your Eyes Appear Bigger
Now that you know all of the proper tools that you can use in order to make your eyes appear bigger, you need to find out how you can use these tools in order to improve the appearance of your eyes, here are some tips to help you out:
1. You can also pay attention to your eyebrows:
Do you realize that your eyebrows can make a huge difference in how your eyes look? You need to choose the right shape for you though. You can go to a professional brow studio to have your eyebrow shape fixed. Once the shape is okay, you can focus on improving the way that your eyebrow looks.
- When you have bold and thick eyebrows, it can make your eyes appear bigger.
- Do not forget to highlight your brow bone in order to enhance your brows further.
- If you have over-plucked your eyebrows, you can seek treatment for it, or try to cover up the lack of eyebrow hair by putting on eyebrow products.
2. Use Light-Colored Eyeshadow:
If you would like to make your eyes appear bigger, stick with the neutral eyeshadow. It does not matter whether you would like to use shimmery or matte as long as the colors are neutral. Here are some rules that you can follow to use your eyeshadow correctly:
- Use light eyeshadow for the areas of your eyes that you would like to reflect.
- Use darker shades for the areas you would like to be placed in the background.
- When doing your eyeshadow, you have to think about the 3D effect that it is going to make.
If you are not familiar with this technique, it involves using a black eyeliner in order to line your lash line from the inside. It will make a lot of difference and can create the illusion that your eyes are bigger than they actually are.
- It is best to use an eyeliner pencil that glides well so you will not encounter eye irritations.
- Using eyeliners in black may be your best option.
- It might take a few tries before you would perfect this technique but the moment that you do, you will have a grand time doing this every time you would like to.
4. Focus on Your Lashes:
If you have naturally long lashes, you are lucky because you do not have to do much in order to get bigger eyes but if you have short lashes, do not worry. There are simple tools you can use to make your eyelashes appear longer than usual.
- Curl your lashes. You can curl as close to the lash line as possible. Make sure that you use a trusted eyelash curler or you may end up cutting your eyelashes.
- Place mascara on your eyes. This will open up your eyes further.
- You can also place false eyelashes if you want to make your eyes appear even larger. The thicker the lashes, the more dramatic your eyes are going to look.
- Finish up by placing mascara on your lashes again. You can also curl your natural lashes with the false eyelashes to make them look more natural.
It is obvious that trying to enhance your eye’s overall size will not be too hard to do as long as you are familiar with the various tools that you can use in order to achieve the look that you want. You may need to practice a bit before you can perfect the techniques but once you do, you can have larger-shaped eyes with makeup every time you want.