Russian volume lashes refer to a unique modern technique where technicians apply 2—6 silk eyelash extensions to each natural lash. The final result is an intense fluffy volume lash on the client’s face. Russian volume lashes last for longer periods and can help an individual with sparse eyelashes achieve a considerable lash volume. Despite the volume and density of these lashes, they don’t damage your natural lashes due to their light-weight nature. This reason explains why they are popular bridal lashes In the US and UK. If your desire is spacing the infill, then consider using the Russian lashes. However, just like any other technique, applying these lashes requires the input of a trained and experienced technician. You must not want to spend your hard earned cash only to come out looking like a zombie. Trained professionals know the recommended weight and spacing of the lashes to make them appear natural and stunning. Learn more about eye makeup tips on Beauty on Mind Eye Care
Things to Consider Before Buying A Russian Volume Lashes
You should understand what Russian volume lash extensions are before visiting the beauty shop. Many people confuse volume lashes with cluster lashes. There’s a big difference between the two. Whereas cluster lashes damage your natural lashes, the Russian volume eyelash extensions are half the weight of your natural lashes and therefore safe to apply. With Russian volume, they apply many lashes to a single eyelash isolating every single eyelash at a time. Consider whether you want 2D or 3D extensions. (Where 2D eyelash extensions refers to application of two extensions on one natural lash and 3D eyelash extensions means application of the 3D extensions on a single natural lash)
You should also know the expected lifetime of the lashes before buying them. Russian lashes last over four weeks. The duration depends on the style of application and the how you take care of your lashes.
Before buying these eye extensions, you must know how they look like after the application. You don’t want to buy fake eyelashes that damage your beautiful natural lashes. In fact, some beauty shops hire people who don’t understand the differences in these extensions. You can know whether the lashes applied on you are Russian volume or not by looking at their shape. Technicians use them in a fan shape to a single natural lash as opposed to classic lashes. Volume lashes are always fluffier, lighter and give you a fuller look. If you need to fill your sparse lashes, consider getting volume lashes.
Another vital point to consider is how long it takes to apply for these extensions. Three different styles take different time to apply. The time also depends on your natural lashes.
Features and Benefits
- They are more lightweight as compared to the individual lashes. Their lightweight nature reduces the pressure on your natural lashes thus protecting them from the destruction caused by heavy lashes.
- They are big, and technicians apply them in full volume set. The Russian design allows professionals to stick full-volume lashes on clients with sparse natural lashes. They come in different lengths, colors and curls
- These lashes are soft and fluffy. Russian false eyelashes are soft because they are half the width of the natural lash. They also create a fluffy look at the end of the application.
- These lashes are handmade by the technician during the application time. An experienced technician will gauge the strength of your natural lashes and adjust many Russian lashes using her hands before tweezing them up.
- Gives a full and fluffy effect
- Soft and light on your eyes
- They come in different colors lengths and curls
- Do not damage your natural lashes
- Suitable for people with sparse lashes
- Are relatively expensive to buy but cheaper to maintain
- Shed faster than the natural lash but can last longer if applied professionally using the recommended adhesive.
Introducing the Russian volume lashes into the market revolutionized the beauty industry. These lashes offer the best look and enhance your natural beauty. Unlike previous fake lashes, these extensions don’t damage your natural lashes. It’s however recommended to use the services of a trained technician who understands how to apply them.